I should have blogged about this since the 13 of February but I am sorry that it is coming this late.
I have not lost much weight since the last time, because I stopped my morning workout for about 1 month. This is because I was sick, I was exposed to so much dust at the beginning of the year, that lead to a serious cough, where I found it difficult swallowing and some times my breathing was labored. Any way, to cut long story short, I am okay now and I have resumed my routine morning workout of skipping, plank and sit-ups. despite the fact that officially this weight challenge is over, I will still continue till I get to my target of 80cm.
Well my waist measurement now is 87cm as against 93cm (my last measurement). This is like 6.7kg
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED
- I will lose more weight if I work out
- Working out, has made my body flexible,( I can easily cross my leg without trying to support my leg with my hand.
- My posture plays an important roll in the way I look and how people perceive me.
- It is not easy to keep up the routine if you don’t have a partner
- People around you tend to discourage you, probably they feel it is difficult to lose weight once you have accumulated it.
I am not sad about my progress because I know I will get to where I want to be.